Volkswagen GTI Rabbit 2006-2009 Official Factory Repair Manual on DVD-ROM
Provides detailed service information, step-by-step repair instruction and maintenance specifications for the Volkswagen 2006-2009 GTI and Rabbit automobiles.
2008 and 2009 model year information now available using Check Web For Updates function.
* 2.0 Liter 4-Cyl. 4V Turbo (engine code: BPY)
* 2.5 Liter 5-Cyl. 4V (engine codes: BGP, BGQ)
* 5 Spd. Manual Transmission 0A4
* 6 Spd. Manual Transmission 02Q
* 6 Spd. Direct Shift Automatic Transmission 02E
The Volkswagen GTI, Rabbit: 2006-2007 Repair Manual on DVD-ROM is the DVD-ROM publication of repair information for the A5G platform GTI, Rabbit. This DVD-ROM will include the eBahn Reader version 3.0, featuring Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) interpretive tools, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) decoder, as well as an enhanced user interface and support for technical content updates.
This comprehensive repair manual contains the repair information provided to factory-trained technicians, making it an invaluable resource for the Volkswagen GTI, Rabbit (A5G platform) owner. It provides clear & complete step-by-step procedures to help you understand, care for, and repair your 2006 through 2009 Volkswagen GTI, Rabbit. Wiring diagrams, component locations, and technical bulletins are also included in this manual.
Repair content for this manual includes:
* Engine Mechanical
* Fuel Injection & Ignition
* Manual Transmission
* Automatic Transmission
* Suspension, Wheels, Brakes, Steering
* Heating & Air Conditioning
* Electrical Equipment
* Wiring Diagrams
* Component Locations
* Technical Bulletins
This does not run on Windows 7, Windows 10, Vista, or Windows Live. There is a workaround for these newer systems, which is based on internet connectivity, please contact Bentley via their 800 number on the DVD.
The software loads all contents onto the hard drive. The system requirements are:
- Native Windows Personal Computer (PC) with DVD drive
- Intel® Pentium® 4 processor or higher
- Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 2 or Windows® XP (Vista not supported)
- 256 MB RAM
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6 or 7
- Up to 600 MB of available hard disk space (700 MB recommended)
- DVD drive needed for software installation only. eBahn Reader and content can be installed on local hard disc.
- Windows x32 (32 bit) mode is supported. 64 bit installations are not supported (64 bit is rare. You almost certainly know if you are running x64).