This Volkswagen Eurovan 1992-2003 Official Factory Repair Manual on DVD-ROM provides detailed service information, step-by-step repair instruction and maintenance specifications for the 1992-2003 Volkswagen Eurovan automobiles.
1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003
* 2.4 Liter 5-Cyl. 2V Diesel (engine codes: AAB, ACV)
* 2.5 Liter 5-Cyl. 2V (engine codes: AAF, ACU)
* 2.8 Liter VR6 2V (engine code: AES)
* 2.8 Liter VR6 4V (engine code: AXK)
* 5 Spd. Manual Transmission 02B
* 5 Spd. Manual Transmission 02G
* 4 Spd. Automatic Transmission 098
* 4 Spd. Automatic Transmission 01P
The Volkswagen EuroVan: 1992 – 2003 Official Factory Repair Manual on DVD-ROM has been updated to include the new eBahn Version 3.0, along with some revised or updated information. A highlight of eBahn 3.0 is the new DTC Xpress, a highly interactive Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) search engine & interpreter. Other new features include an enhanced user interface, and support for technical content updates.
This comprehensive repair manual contains the repair information provided by Volkswagen to their factory-trained technicians, making it an invaluable resource for the Volkswagen EuroVan owner. It provides clear & complete step-by-step procedures to help you understand, care for, and repair your Volkswagen Eurovan from 1992 to 2003. Wiring diagrams, component locations, and technical bulletins are also included in this manual.
Repair content for this manual includes:
* Engine Mechanical
* Fuel Injection & Ignition
* Automatic Transmission
* Manual Transmission
* Suspension, Wheels, Brakes, Steering
* Heating & Air-conditioning
* Electrical Equipment
* Radio, Telephone, Navigation
* Generic Scan Tool Information
* Wiring Diagrams
* Component Locations
* Technical Bulletins
* On-Board Diagnostic
This does not run on Windows 7, Windows 10, Vista, or Windows Live. There is a workaround for these newer systems, which is based on internet connectivity, please contact Bentley via their 800 number on the DVD.
The software loads all contents onto the hard drive. The system requirements are:
- Native Windows Personal Computer (PC) with DVD drive
- Intel® Pentium® 4 processor or higher
- Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 2 or Windows® XP (Vista not supported)
- 256 MB RAM
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6 or 7
- Up to 600 MB of available hard disk space (700 MB recommended)
- DVD drive needed for software installation only. eBahn Reader and content can be installed on local hard disc.
- Windows x32 (32 bit) mode is supported. 64 bit installations are not supported (64 bit is rare. You almost certainly know if you are running x64).