This Audi R8 2008-2009 Repair Manual on DVD-ROM, which provides repair, service and maintenance information for the 2008-2009 Audi R8 vehicles.
2009 model year information now available using Check Web For Updates function.
The Audi R8: 2008-2009 Repair Manual on DVD-ROM is now available. This is the DVD-ROM publication of repair information for the 42 platform Audi R8.
This comprehensive repair manual contains the repair information provided by Audi to their factory-trained technicians, making it an invaluable resource for the Audi R8 owner. It provides clear & complete step-by-step procedures to help you understand, care for, and repair your 42 platform Audi R8. Wiring diagrams, component locations, campaign circulars and technical bulletins are also included in this manual.
- 4.2 Liter V8 4V Engine code: BYH
- 6 Spd. Manual/Automatic (R tronic) Transmission 086 All Wheel Drive
This does not run on Windows 7, Windows 10, Vista, or Windows Live. There is a workaround for these newer systems, which is based on internet connectivity, please contact Bentley via their 800 number on the DVD.
The software loads all contents onto the hard drive. The system requirements are:
- Native Windows Personal Computer (PC) with DVD drive
- Intel® Pentium® 4 processor or higher
- Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 2 or Windows® XP (Vista not supported)
- 256 MB RAM
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6 or 7
- Up to 600 MB of available hard disk space (700 MB recommended)
- DVD drive needed for software installation only. eBahn Reader and content can be installed on local hard disc.
- Windows x32 (32 bit) mode is supported. 64 bit installations are not supported (64 bit is rare. You almost certainly know if you are running x64).