Repair information includes:
* Comprehensive factory repair procedures
* Online repair content and software updates
* Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
* Component Locations
* Electrical Wiring Diagrams
* Diagnostic Codes
* Maintenance Schedules
* Fluid Capacity Charts
2007 Audi Q7
2007 Audi Q7
2008 Audi Q7
2009 Audi Q7
The Audi Q7: 2007-2009 Repair Manual on DVD-ROM contains repair information for the 4L platform Audi Q7.
This comprehensive repair manual contains the repair information provided by Audi to their factory-trained technicians, making it an invaluable resource for the Audi Q7 (4L platform) owner. It provides clear & complete step-by-step procedures to help you understand, care for, and repair your 2007-2009 Audi Q7. Wiring diagrams, component locations, and technical bulletins are also included in this manual.
* 4.2 Liter V8 4V (engine code: BAR)
* 3.6 Liter V6 4V (engine code: BHK)
* 6 speed automatic transmission 09D All Wheel Drive
* 6 speed automatic transmission 0AT All Wheel Drive
This does not run on Windows 7, Windows 10, Vista, or Windows Live. There is a workaround for these newer systems, which is based on internet connectivity, please contact Bentley via their 800 number on the DVD.
The software loads all contents onto the hard drive. The system requirements are:
- Native Windows Personal Computer (PC) with DVD drive
- Intel® Pentium® 4 processor or higher
- Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 2 or Windows® XP (Vista not supported)
- 256 MB RAM
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6 or 7
- Up to 600 MB of available hard disk space (700 MB recommended)
- DVD drive needed for software installation only. eBahn Reader and content can be installed on local hard disc.
- Windows x32 (32 bit) mode is supported. 64 bit installations are not supported (64 bit is rare. You almost certainly know if you are running x64).