This Official Audi A8 A8L S8 2004-2009 Repair Manual DVD-ROM includes everything you need to service, repair and maintain your 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 Audi A8 and S8 automobile.
Repair Manual on DVD-ROM by Audi of America, Inc.
Repair information includes:
* Comprehensive factory repair procedures
* Online repair content and software updates
* Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
* Component Locations
* Electrical Wiring Diagrams
* Diagnostic Codes
* Maintenance Schedules
* Fluid Capacity Charts
The Audi A8, A8L, S8: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Repair Manual on DVD-ROM is now available. This is the DVD-ROM publication of repair information for the D3 platform Audi A8 automobiles.
This comprehensive repair manual contains the repair information provided by Audi to their factory-trained technicians, making it an invaluable resource for the Audi D3 platform vehicle owner. It provides clear & complete step-by-step procedures to help you understand, care for, and repair your D3 platform 2005 short-wheelbase Audi A8, the 2005 A8L W12 with the 6.0L 12-Cylinder 4V (Engine Code BSB) and 2005 model year coverage for the A8L. Wiring diagrams, component locations, campaign circulars and technical bulletins are also included in this manual.
* 4.2 Liter V8 5V (Engine Code BFM)
* 6.0 Liter 12-Cyl. 4V (Engine Code BSB)
* 6-Speed Automatic Transmission 09E All Wheel Drive (quattro)
This does not run on Windows 7, Windows 10, Vista, or Windows Live. There is a workaround for these newer systems, which is based on internet connectivity, please contact Bentley via their 800 number on the DVD.
The software loads all contents onto the hard drive. The system requirements are:
- Native Windows Personal Computer (PC) with DVD drive
- Intel® Pentium® 4 processor or higher
- Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 2 or Windows® XP (Vista not supported)
- 256 MB RAM
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6 or 7
- Up to 600 MB of available hard disk space (700 MB recommended)
- DVD drive needed for software installation only. eBahn Reader and content can be installed on local hard disc.
- Windows x32 (32 bit) mode is supported. 64 bit installations are not supported (64 bit is rare. You almost certainly know if you are running x64).