This massive 2002-2008 Audi A4 Avant and Quattro Service Manual provides detailed service information, step-by-step repair instruction and maintenance specifications for the 2002-2008 Audi A4 (B6, B7) vehicles.
2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008
The Audi A4 Service Manual: 2002-2008 contains in-depth maintenance, service and repair information for Audi A4 from 2002 to 2008 built on the B6 or B7 platforms. Service to Audi owners is of top priority to Audi and has always included the continuing development and introduction of new and expanded services. Whether you’re a professional or a do-it-yourself Audi owner, this manual will help you understand, care for and repair your Audi.
Though the do-it-yourself Audi owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of the same detailed maintenance and repair information available at an authorized Audi dealer, the Audi owner who has no intention of working on his or her car will find that reading and owning this manual will make it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
* 1.8L turbo gasoline (engine code: AMB)
* 2.0L turbo FSI gasoline (engine codes: BGP, BWT)
* 3.0L gasoline (engine codes: AVK, BGN)
* 3.2L gasoline (engine codes: BKH)
* 5-speed Manual (transmission codes: 012, 01W, 01A)
* 6-speed Manual (transmission codes: 01E, 01X, 02X)
* 5-speed Automatic (transmission code: 01V)
* 6-speed Automatic (transmission code: 09L)
* CVT (transmission code: 01J)
* Covers Audi A4 Sedan, A4 Avant (station wagon) and A4 Cabriolet including quattro versions. (Does not cover S4 or RS4 sport automobiles.)
* Audi A4 product familiarization section in full color, highlighting technical features, year-to-year changes and application information.
* Maintenance procedures from routine oil changes to brake pad and rotor inspection and replacement.
* Engine and cylinder head service, including timing belt and brake booster vacuum pump replacement.
* Component testing, removal and installation for engine lubrication, cooling, turbocharger and exhaust systems.
* Fuel supply system service, including fuel pump delivery volume test, EVAP system component locations and electronic power control (EPC).
* Fuel injection and ignition system component identification and technical data, including intake manifold removal and installation.
* Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including hydraulic clutch, gearshift linkage and axles.
* Repair information for ABS brake systems.
* Suspension component replacement, including struts, stabilizer bar, multi-link elements and wheel bearings.
* Body adjustment and repairs, including doors, fenders, front radiator support, dashboard, sunroof and seats.
* Heating and air-conditioning repair, including A/C component replacement such as evaporator housing.
* Includes factory wiring diagrams, component locations and a general explanation of electrical circuitry.
* Audi OBD II diagnostic trouble code section, including SAE and manufacturer defined P-codes.